Learn All About The Benefits Of Your Spiritual Resolution!
Sometimes, you might wonder if the teachings and lessons of the Bible have meaning in your life today. You might also wonder if you have time a better relationship with yourself, others and with God.
This is actually the most perfect time for you to consider empowering your spirituality by starting to live a life with God always in your heart and mind. Always consider the kind of relationship that you have with Him and with the people around you.
Never make promises that you cannot keep. You can look honestly at your past, and you can forgive yourself. You can choose to become pitchers or batters. You can also break those vicious cycles, and most importantly, you can make decisions to move into a more meaningful, deeper relationship with God.
He will guide you in every step of the way. Just always remember Him, and always think of Him each time you make decisions in your life, and you will see how He can bring significant changes in your life.
Below are the chapters that you are going to explore:
- Chapter 1: Spiritual Resolutions Basics
- Chapter 2: Be Good To Yourself
- Chapter 3: Keep Up With Prayer
- Chapter 4: Set Aside Time Every Week To Study Teachings
- Chapter 5: Set Aside Time To Meditate
- Chapter 6: Learn To Listen To Your Inner Voice
- Chapter 7: Change Your Mindset About Being Positive
- Chapter 8: Get A Grateful Mindset
- Chapter 9: Use Affirmations To Stay On Course
- Chapter 10: The Benefits Of Your Spiritual Resolution