Traditional Western medicine’s attitude towards wellness is built on the assumption that the body and the mind are separate. They are not joined, they are not related in any way, but they are separate.
Just as importantly, whatever treatments are created for either body or mind, have to be based on biochemical compounds. This idea of the body and mind being separate has led to doctors treating the symptoms but overlooking the disease.
But it’s impossible to treat the body without addressing the mind and the spirit.
With this 10-part video course…
- You are going to understand the importance of Lifestyle.
- You will learn to identify lifestyle inputs
- You will understand the spiritual component of wellness.
- You can begin to understand the body-and-mind connection.
- You are going to learn exactly how to live a more empowered life.
- Rediscovering the Importance of Lifestyle
- Lifestyle is Always a Choice
- The 5 Key Benefits of a Holistic Focus on Wellness: The Power of Wholeness
- Overcoming 5 Common Myths that Lead to Disease and Dysfunction
- Begin with Your Most Powerful Bio-Organic Complex: Your Mind
- Understand the importance of relational wellness
- Explore physical wellness
- Traditional wellness is not up to the job
- Preventative Medical Wholeness
- Claiming Environmental Wholeness
Explore Physical Wellness6:34
The 5 Key Benefits of a Holistic Focus on Wellness: The Power of Wholeness5:08
Rediscovering the Importance of Lifestyle15:27
Overcoming 5 Common Myths that Lead to Disease and Dysfunction7:35
Begin with Your Most Powerful Bio-Organic Complex: Your Mind11:13
Claiming Environmental Wholeness5:45
Traditional Wellness Is Not Up To The Job11:03
Lifestyle is Always a Choice6:08
Preventative Medical Wholeness11:29
Understand the Importance of Relational Wellness16:40