The Joy Of Imperfection
Too many of us try to pretend to be somebody that we’re not. Maybe we’re trying to impress people. Maybe we’re trying to fool ourselves into thinking that we are completely different people.
The sad part? Too many of us are not aware that this is happening.
You cannot respect yourself if you don’t accept yourself. Self-love is crucial for any kind of success in life. Too many people are trying to be something they’re not, and this grinds them down.
Self-love leads to self-improvement.
Regardless of how hard they try, and regardless of how much effort they put in, they simply aren’t happy, nor are they fulfilled. There’s always something missing. They feel incomplete, flawed and weak.
Learn how to live a more meaningful and contented life by embracing your flaws!
With this video course:
- You are going to understand the importance of Personal Contentment.
- You will learn to identify the 8 mindsets that work to hold us back and drag us down.
- You will understand what self-acceptance is.
- You can begin to understand your base of strength and competency.
- You are going to learn exactly how to live your life based on what matters to you.
- 8 Mindsets that Crush Personal Contentment
- Choosing to Accept Yourself is Not a Cop-out
- If You Don’t Accept Yourself, Who Will?
- Self-acceptance is Crucial to Self-Respect and Self-Love
- The Foundation of Acceptance: Letting Go of Harmful Perfection
- Honestly Acknowledge Your Flaws
- Quit Apologizing For Your Flaws
- Turning Your Flaws into Assets
- Know Your Limits
- Learn to Move on
Know Your Limits3:08
Turning Your Flaws into Assets3:15
Learn to Move on2:26
Quit Apologizing For Your Flaws3:01
Honestly Acknowledge Your Flaws4:49
8 Mindsets that Crush Personal Contentment12:56
Choosing to Accept Yourself is Not a Cop-out7:31
If You Don't Accept Yourself, Who Will?3:00
The Foundation of Acceptance: Letting Go of Harmful Perfection2:22
Self-acceptance is Crucial to Self-Respect and Self-Love2:51