The Calm Mind Video
Meditation can completely change your life.
While countless products, remedies, hacks, and lifestyle changes all promise to hold the ‘answer’, only meditation really comes close to actually delivering on that promise.
Meditation is the only method that focuses on helping you to improve yourself.
Studies show us that meditation can help to increase alpha and theta brainwaves to help induce states of calm.
It can improve symptoms of anxiety and depression, and it can thicken grey matter in the prefrontal cortex to boost focus and creativity.
This is just scratching the surface of what meditation can do for you when used correctly.
Maybe part of the reason that meditation is making such a drastic comeback, is that there has never been a time that we’ve needed it more.
Most of us are worked to the point of exhaustion: burned out and dried up. Meditation is the perfect cure for that: it helps us to find calm in the storm, and to see perspective when we’re caught up in petty concerns.
Within days, meditation can help you to feel more like your old self – more on top of things, and less stressed.
You’ll be able to treat meditation as a mental state that you can visit any time. Any time you need a break, or some perspective.
With this video course you will learn how to begin with meditation and reduce your stress.
- 3 Powerful Breathing Techniques to Improve Your Mindset
- 3 Types of Meditation That Anyone Can Start Easily
- 4 Ways Keeping a Journal Will Make Your Life Easier
- 4 Ways to Feel Calmer Instantly
- 4 Ways to Get Started With Meditation Today
- 5 Reasons to Try Mindfulness Meditation Right Now
- 5 Ways That Stress is Destroying Your Health and Happiness
- How to Conquer Social Anxiety With Mindfulness and CBT
- How to Feel Calmer Anywhere
- How to Use Mindfulness to Get to Sleep More Quickly
3 Powerful Breathing Techniques to Improve Your Mindset2:25
3 Types of Meditation That Anyone Can Start Easily2:35
4 Ways Keeping a Journal Will Make Your Life Easier2:15
4 Ways to Feel Calmer Instantly2:24
4 Ways to Get Started With Meditation Today2:25
5 Reasons to Try Mindfulness Meditation Right Now2:33
5 Ways That Stress is Destroying Your Health and Happiness2:29
How to Conquer Social Anxiety With Mindfulness and CBT2:27
How to Feel Calmer Anywhere2:20
How to Use Mindfulness to Get to Sleep More Quickly2:19