Self Confidence Secrets Video
There’s a big difference between self-confidence and self-esteem.
Self-confidence is your attitude and your belief in your ability to get things done. Real self-esteem must be based on competence.
The real solution to consistent victory involves self-confidence. However, this self- confidence must come from the right place. It cannot be stimulated into existence through self-esteem.
You need to build your self-confidence on the solid bedrock of competence. You need to be the best you can be in something.
Hollow self-esteem only tends to produce impostor syndrome and, worse yet, an entitlement mentality. There is no consistent threshold of success and excellence.
Real self-esteem must be based on competence.
This 12-part video course will help you:
- To be the best you can be in something
- To become more confident
- To learn that self-confidence must come from the right place
- To have the chance to produce the right things to achieve the right results with the right people
- To learn how to develop self-confidence that cannot be taken away from you
- Set Big Goals
- Make Real Decisions
- Consistency Is Key
- Nothing Is Impossible
- Be Accountable
- Live In The Moment
- Be Adventurous
- Words Of Success
- Be A Lifelong Learner
- There’s No Such Thing As Failure